Digital Therapeutics: pharma’s threat or opportunity
With the help of S3 Connected Health, Sanofi, Otsuka, The Digital Therapeutics Alliance, Propeller Health and more, our latest whitepaper explores whether digital therapeutics will be a threat or opportunity for the pharma industry by looking at where we are now and how DTx can go mainstream.
To get these new insights, download your copy on the right >>>
The whitepaper contributors include:
- Jim O’ Donoghue, President, S3 Connected Health
- Bozidar Jovicevic, VP, Global Head of Digital Medicine, Sanofi
- David Van Sickle, Co-founder and CEO, Propeller Health
- John Docherty, VP, Clinical Sciences, Digital Medicine, Otsuka
- Ken Cahill, CEO, Silvercloud Health
- Konstantin Mehl, Founder and CEO, Kaia Health
- Kyle Rose, VP, Partnerships and Strategic Projects, MySugr
- Corey McCann, CEO, Pear Therapeutics
- Megan Coder, Executive Director, Digital Therapeutics Alliance
Fill in the form for your free copy of the whitepaper >>>
If you have any thoughts, comments or feedback, I’d love to hear from you.
Please get in touch on the details below.