The power of patient-led design in pharma
The Patient Summit Europe is back!
And this time, it’s pharma’s turn to provide the inspiration. We’ll hear incredible case studies of projects co-created with patients and more proof that we can go from words to action.
New for this year is an additional focus on R&D: how patient-led clinical trial design can widen access, reduce costs and streamline advocacy.
Put the dates in your diary now: London, October 15th & 16th October, 2019. Network with 250+ of Europe’s industry leaders at this year’s most essential pharma-patient gathering.
To be the first to see the agenda, fill in your details now >>>
Leading speakers already confirmed for 2019:
- Isabelle BOCHER-PIANKA, Chief Patient Officer, Ipsen
- Teresa Ferreiro, Patient - Patient Champion Award Winner, eyeforpharma Barcelona 2019
- Vanessa Pott, Director, Patient Advocacy & Strategic Partnerships, Merck
- Niclas Nilsson, Head of Open Innovation, Leo Pharma
- Charline Coquerel Couniot, Head of Patient Engagement and Advocacy, Novo Nordisk
- Lars Joensson Vice President, Head of Patient Engagement, Grünenthal
- Lode DeWulf, Chief Patient Officer, Servier
- Oliver Gassner, Head G4A Digital Health Intelligence, Bayer
For more information about the event and speaking opportunities, please contact: